Float dips

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

FW3, for fun CnR 11nov08

DATE/TIME: 11 nov 08 (Live) 11:45am-11.45pm UPDATED!!
POND/SEA: FW3 CnR
RODS: 1
No.Fishes: 4 and still coming....

Took leave to celebrate my wife b'day But since she was working, jioed finn to fish with me at FW3. First 2 hours landed 2.


Less than 1 kg, Tilipia


1.5kg. Tilipia.

I went home at 3++pm and finn took over. Just had a call from him, he landed 2 fish. Complained my 10lb fire line was either too thin or my knot was tied wrongly, he kena a monster, fight for some time n the main line broke off at the knot!

More to come when fin update me tonight............

Update......

Finn Landed a chaopayai catfish and a retail cat fish after I left, our other warrior hit some small talipia and a redtail late at night....


RedTail by finn at 4++Pm



RedTail approx 15kg
by our mysterious guy who cannot be named this night....

No comments: