Float dips

Thursday, October 23, 2008

How to hook up the dough bait for mekong (by BKKGUY)

Warrior9001 once told me his friend use a very weird method to hook a bait, now i finally understand him when I saw the method in FNR forum.



Here as quote:



Here a step by step on how to hook up the dough bait for mekong. Look easy but in actual fact it is not, believe me !! ;) Those who have fished with me at this local mekong pond will understand what I mean.

Bread n Dough



1) Hook on a small piece of plain white bread.



2)Take a piece of dough bait and cover the top part of the white bread.




3)Cover the foam floater with the first layer of dough baits.



4)Now cover a second layer over it. This time round, use more dough baits




5)This is how it should look after finished



6) Next, dip both lump of dough baits into the 'secret solution'.



Tacklebox


No comments: